What Makes InVida Different?
What Are Your Choices?
• Rely on family and friends
• Deplete personal assets and savings
• Borrow money
• Rely on "standard" life insurance
AARP: Most plans (cancels plan at age 80, no cash value and must renew every 5 years and can be disqualified due to health
Colonial Penn: Automatic 2 year waiting period, takes up to 6 months to investigate deaths, and has no assistance in the burial process
TV Insurance Plan: Automatic 2 year waiting period, takes up yo 4 months to pay death benefit
Create A Final Expense Plan
Plan In Advance
• Complete the free Legacy Planning Program Survey to aid in your Pre-Planning your funeral
Fund In Advance
• We can help you apply for our Final Expense Program, which pays cash to your beneficiary which can be used for a funeral, burial and other final expenses
• Life Insurance purchased years ago may not cover the full current cost of future increased costs of a funeral, burial and other final expenses needed
Have You Taken Care of
Average final expenses range from $10,000 - $20,000, we offer a Funeral Insurance Plan which pays in cash for final expenses anywhere int he world. Reach out using the form below for more information or to get started.